“I’ve got your six!”
- A systematic, highly organized, results driven community leader
- 25 years’ experience in the public, private, and non-profit sectors
- 16 years’ combined board governance experience
- Graduate level education and post-secondary application
- Diverse experience working with residents, municipal staff, media, volunteers, and the public
- Approachable, resilient, committed, collaborative, and authentic
- A sincere passion for helping others and the community.
As a proud, lifelong resident of Ward 6, I have a passion for helping others and giving back to the community.
My personal, educational, and professional experiences over the past 25 years, both locally and abroad, have helped me shape my understanding of how cities work through the core strengths of their neighbourhoods and people like you. My involvement in local culture, sports, volunteering, and work has made me aware of the strengths and issues we face in our community.
My vision is to move forward together to collectively tackle the issues that we face, empower residents, and collaboratively plan for the future of our children who will become the next generation of community leaders.
At the heart of it all, I want you to know that I am here for you and I have got you covered. I’ve got your six!
Jeremy Renaud, Ward 6 Resident
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Corporate Relationship Manager – United Way/Centraide Windsor-Essex
- Professor – Sport and Recreation Management Zekelman School of Business and IT, St. Clair College
- Esports Coordinator – Lancer Gaming: Student Success and Leadership Centre, University of Windsor
- General Manager/National Team Manager – Dodgeball Canada
- General Manager – Canada’s National Sport Card & Memorabilia Expo